- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
Do you guys think we could ever live in a world without any crime? In high school, I had this discussion with my sociology teacher, and one theory was no, we can’t. Even if we had a world without murder, rape, and all that, the definition of crime itself would change in the hypothetical community. So perhaps something like dropping plates will have as much penalty as murder. And by this theory, a Utopian community can never exist.
Ok I just wanna talk about how beautiful Attack on Titan’s artwork is
I mean look at that
the sky’s so pretty
and the scenery
you can see the waves in the water and the texture of the trees
and you can see all the details on the buildings
and the animation
is so smooth
This is a Kimono (Japanese):
This is a Hanfu (Chinese):
This is a Cheongsam (Chinese):
This is a Hanbok (Korean):
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT.
It’s interesting to note that that the garments that have a cross over style when worn correctly are all worn with the left breast over the right.
They are all mesmerizing!